http://hornplans.free.fr
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
http://hornplans.free.fr

Le site des plans d'enceintes Horn à pavillon.

Derniers sujets
» Les Bons Plans du Net
SOLID EDGE EmptyAujourd'hui à 15:26 par Fresnel34

» Présentation Mistok
SOLID EDGE EmptyVen 17 Mai 2024 - 19:31 par Mistok

» Cherche MTL-46 et/ou Kick Compound Mervan dans le sud
SOLID EDGE EmptyJeu 16 Mai 2024 - 20:35 par Y0GA

» Présentation Morg
SOLID EDGE EmptyMer 15 Mai 2024 - 21:40 par Morg

» Cherche mkh
SOLID EDGE EmptyMar 14 Mai 2024 - 16:10 par 6ril

» Conception produit fini : Barre leds
SOLID EDGE EmptyLun 13 Mai 2024 - 21:46 par yNico

» Présentation Jo
SOLID EDGE EmptyVen 10 Mai 2024 - 11:45 par jp14102000

» [Cherche] Peinture tuffcab, warnex ou autre
SOLID EDGE EmptyLun 6 Mai 2024 - 21:19 par willy2y

» 6 lyres servozoom 250 4 lyres servocolor 250 1000e les 10
SOLID EDGE EmptySam 4 Mai 2024 - 19:26 par sebdg1

Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Vous n'êtes pas connecté. Connectez-vous ou enregistrez-vous

SOLID EDGE

2 participants

Aller en bas  Message [Page 1 sur 1]

1SOLID EDGE Empty SOLID EDGE Sam 27 Avr 2013 - 16:37

asor_iceolator

Anyone know if i can build a cab with this program and then try a resp for in other program?
I mean i built cabs on Solid Edge , is there any program to simulate a resp with different speakers?

2SOLID EDGE Empty Re: SOLID EDGE Sam 27 Avr 2013 - 17:29

Chris Kazvon

Chris Kazvon

Hi,
you mean getting the shape from SoldEdge and generating a script from it ?

don't know if it's possible, seems pretty hard to do.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]        ----        [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

3SOLID EDGE Empty Re: SOLID EDGE Dim 28 Avr 2013 - 11:50

asor_iceolator

Yes thats what im looking for, imposible? thyanks for answering

4SOLID EDGE Empty Re: SOLID EDGE Dim 28 Avr 2013 - 12:45

Chris Kazvon

Chris Kazvon

The last time I used Solid Edge I think it was the v18 (if I remember well), so that's a long time ago, and I used it not for designing speakers but small systems for homework Razz

I don't know for the paying versions of the speaker calculation softwares, but in the free ones (WinISD, Akabak, Hornresp) you can't import a shape from anywhere (you can convert one from Hornresp to Akabak though)

Actually, I think that converting a shape from a 3D CAD soft would be complicated to do, because Akabak for example works by converting the "Ducts" and "Horns" into electrical equivalent stuff.
This means that Solidedge, to convert any section, would have to know what shape it has and what data to enter in akabak. And I don't even talk about the boundary problems: every person has his own way to draw in these softwares, and the way you draw could change the result (like if you dont close surfaces)

I used Catia and a software to calculate the fluid dynamics, I had to export the Catia Model to another software, mesh it, so that I only had one surface, then save it, and do a lot of other stuff to be able to make a calculation.

Think that would be the same stuff

For example, I don't know if you had already used the SoledEdge module for calculating efforts, but it's really a pain in the *ss ! Wink at that time it took us like 2 weeks to be able to have a result for a small isostatic system with 4 "links", because every time the inputs weren't right Razz Razz

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]        ----        [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

5SOLID EDGE Empty Re: SOLID EDGE Dim 28 Avr 2013 - 16:30

asor_iceolator

OK,I thought maybe will be easier but thankyou for answering, im using version 20 and also duscovered this program with homewrork hahaha Very Happy

6SOLID EDGE Empty Re: SOLID EDGE Dim 28 Avr 2013 - 16:35

Chris Kazvon

Chris Kazvon

Wink

making elements in akabak is not that complicated, I think it the ratio time cost / benefit wouldn't be that great lol

excellent software by the way, I nearly prefer this one over DS Catia !

EDIT: "this one" = Solid Edge ^^

Contenu sponsorisé

Revenir en haut  Message [Page 1 sur 1]